Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

High School

     High School is supposed to be the time of our lives and we are supposed to be enjoying ourselves. I am hoping not to enjoy myself too much, because I want to graduate with the highest diploma that is possible. I want to be able to get into a great collage because if I don’t go to college then I am not going to be able to get anywhere with my life. I need to be able to support a family when I am older and I am hoping to get a great paying job that I will be able to enjoy doing. I don’t want to be stuck doing a job that I am going to have to wake up every morning wishing I was dead instead of going to work

     I am hoping that my high school experience goes well for many reasons. First, the choices I make there are going to follow me for the rest of my life. If I go downhill there, I’ll continue plummeting for the rest of my life. Also, I want to enjoy going to school. Right now I hate going to school every day. I find it extremely boring because it seems that I am never learning anything new. Maybe next year I will be pushed to my full ability and I will actually be able to learn something. Another reason I am excited for next year is because I hate being with a group of kids who are extremely immature. It bothers me about how much time is wasted in class because of everyone else’s idiocies.

      Jordan is a great high school to go to. It has a good student body and some amazing teachers. I am excited to be able to go to such a fun school and it will look good on a college application that I will be graduating with a high diploma.


      I am excited for high school to be over with. Being this age, it feels like I am being held back from the rest of the world and it sucks. I want to be able to do what everyone else can. I want to drive, I want to live on my own and I want to be free. Being a teenager Is stupid because we get stereotyped and judged and we have to live with people who really don’t care. When I am done with high school my life will finally begin.


     I want to go to a good college that has a lot of good programs. I am hoping to get a scholarship during high school because college is expensive and I want to be able to get a good education. I want to be able to graduate from the University of Utah and then move to Florida to become a marine biologist. I am hoping to get a firm foundation for my education at Jordan high school. My high school education is what is going to get me started in life and it is going to keep me going. The friends I make and my choices are what is going to be affecting my entire life from here on out.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment