Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Photojournalism












I took this picture at the back entrance of our school one day when I was walking home from basketball.  I really liked the ring around the sun and how it was showing so beautiful through the clouds. I feel like this picture is one of my best because I love the lighting in it.


I took this picture while we were driving. I was hoping that I would be able to get it to not blur, but I really like the way that the colors seemed to dance in this picture. I also liked the way the shades of blue are lighter towards the center of the picture and get darker higher up. I like the simplicity of this picture but at the same time it seems really complex. I feel like it almost symbolizes the chaotic aspect of every-day city life.

 

I took this picture at the top of Sego Lilly on a super foggy day. I liked the way our mountains looked on this particular day. We are so blessed to have such beautiful mountains here in Utah and we take them for granted a lot. I also really liked the way it makes the picture look really old because of the coloring of it. Another think I would like to point out is that the snow is almost the same color as the sky, so the rock on the mountain really stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment